Ruth’s perfume inspiration
Many of us have found our mental health has suffered from the coronavirus pandemic.
As a family we became increasingly concerned for the wellbeing of our key workers. We feel that it is our duty to protect their mental health in the future, as they have been putting their lives on the line for us every day.
We strongly believe in the power of perfume to influence our emotions. This is why we have created this limited edition set of scented candles to raise money for our key worker heroes.
Our special thanks go to
Some special companies and individuals have kindly contributed to making these candles possible:
- Emma Benz who painted the beautiful illustrations on the labels
- Chris Hall who took the beautiful photos of the candles
- Nilesh Mistry for his magical web development skills – creative-elephants.co.uk
- Rajapack who kindly donated the postal boxes
- Symwick who kindly donated the wicks
- Phoenix who kindly mixed our fragrances by hand in Wellingborough
- Label-Form in Maidenhead who speedily and expertly produced the fantastic labels for the candles.